Product Manager - BFX Product
We are passionate technologists who believe in making a difference to businesses operating in emerging markets. We aim to change the landscape of finance and remittance.
If you're someone that loves to solve complicated problems using only the tools you build, then you're already the right fit to join BitPesa.
We are looking for a Product Manager like no other to join us.
In the role, you will:
- Manage the entire product lifecycle from planning to implementation
- Work closely with design and engineering to build features, test, learn, and go-to-market ensuring execution against the high level product roadmap
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal stakeholders to develop and iterate on workflows and product features
- Develop documentation, user flows and define requirements for features to support product growth
- Incorporate user and internal feedback into the product development process
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products after any launches
- Collaborate with the engineering team to prioritize and lead weekly demos of functionality and share lessons learned across the organization
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a demonstrated ability owning and driving results in an innovative and fast paced environment
- Quickly grasps complex concepts and distills them down to something simple and easy to understand.
- Is exceptionally strong in both quantitative and qualitative analysis and demonstrate effective communication skills to constituents across the business.
- Is naturally curious and inquisitive and doesn't readily accept the status quo. You ask “why?” a lot. Like, a lot.
- Has ability to conceptualize, manage and prioritize across multiple competing priorities.
- Uses data to drive decision making
- 3+ years of product management experience
- Has a background in product design (experience designing user interfaces)
- Financial services experience is a plus
We operate across several cities - London, Luxembourg, Madrid, Dakar, Nairobi, and Lagos. If you relish the idea of being part of a community that extends beyond the work we do for our customers, you may find you share our passion for solutions using technology. If you want to help change the world with software, we want to hear from you!