Business Support Associate
The Business Support Associate is responsible for providing high quality administrative support to the London team by ensuring the smooth running of the office as well as cover a wide range of tasks and activities including (but not limited to) facility management, travel and accommodation logistics and administrative support required for business expansion .
The role holder will report to the Senior Business Support Associate on regional administration matters, office management and provide cover when required.
Responsibilities:Office Operations Management
- Manage office-related equipment, suppliers and invoices;
- Provide basic IT support and ensure any question or complaint which cannot be resolved is escalated to the appropriate person;
- Serve as the contact person for office manager duties including: bills, supplies, shipping, maintenance, mailing, errands and shopping
- Requisition for petty cash and ensure office supplies are always stocked up
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors and service providers
- Maintain and update inventory of office furniture, equipment and fittings
- Organize the office layout and order stationery and equipment
- Manage security of the office facilities always by ensuring strict adherence to safety procedures.
- Support the Legal & Compliance and Finance team with completing account opening and compliance forms, gather due diligence and supporting documentation(s)
- Execute knowledge management activities by ensuring that corporate documents are gathered, organised in Google drive and regularly updated.
- Maintain and regularly update catalogue of business contacts like banks, pay out partners and auditors;
- Support team members to liaise with various external and internal stakeholders to increase/improve workflow efficiency.
- Manage the signing, notarizing, translation and delivery of documents to the appropriate stakeholders.
- Coordination of all travel and accommodation requests (domestic and international)
- Apply for travel visas and work permits for staff
- Support the team in coordinating offsite/virtual gatherings & annual festive event in December, and any other ad hoc events throughout the year
- Support the collection, submission, and approval of expense reports by maintaining a record of daily expenses in the office and submit to the finance team monthly using Expensify
- Raising purchase orders and receipting expenditure on Expensify on a monthly basis
- Provide support to the resourcing element of the team when capacity allows
- Manage the signing, notarizing, and delivery of documents to legal & compliance
- Support new employee onboarding by ensuring availability of necessary work tools prior to resumption and conduct tours of office facility
- At least 2 years of experience in administration, office management, and/or business support
- Strong organisational skills are key, yet the role holder will also have to be flexible enough to respond to changing situations.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Able to effectively manage and prioritize own activity.
- Good accuracy and attention to detail with all tasks.
- A resilient team player with great drive, enthusiasm and passion.
- An understanding of the importance of correctly handling and storing confidential information.
- Good communication skills, with the ability to determine who needs to be kept informed on specific topics.
- Confident dealing with people at all levels of an organisation, to build strong relationships and challenge when necessary.
- A team player with the ability to take the lead when necessary.
- Keen to learn and progress, with a very flexible approach to work and changing deadlines
- Ability to be proactive and anticipate needs of other team members
- Effective time management skills and ability to work constructively prioritizing workload when under pressure.
This position has a competitive salary and benefits.